This section is under construction
17"L x 23"H x 18"W
220V 30amp 3000W
Water connection required
Auto steam capable
12"L x 16"H x 16"W
110V 1200W 10amp
Direct connect to water source
Volumetric timed dosing
The installation of a water softener is mandatory for all users that don't meet the required water specifications, failure to do so will void your warranty. It is recommended to always add a water filter to your order if you do not have one already. Replacement time of filters depends the water and quantity of drinks being made (see estimating calculator).
The Oscar II much like its predecessor has been built around the idea of bringing professional quality espresso into the home. Besides the new stainless steel & ABS body, the Oscar II hosts a number of new useful features that further push the limits of what an affordable home espresso machine can do. Including a new ergonomic steam lever, timed dosage, and improved steam-wand. Inside the machine the Oscar II maintains its professional sized group head and copper boiler. Making the Oscar II the perfect machine for any coffee enthusiast.
Every great espresso machine needs to be paired with a high performance grinder in order to create espresso magic. La Marzocco Home offers a selection of Mazzer grinders. Mazzer has been making grinders since the early 1940’s in a little town right outside of Venice, Italy. They are used in many of the most highly regarded cafes in the world. These professional grade grinders pair perfectly with La Marzocco espresso machines.
This popular traditional style semi-automatic espresso machine is built to last. Its strong linear designed housing is constructed of an iron frame and stainless-steel side panels. Built with Rancilio's commercial grade group head for excellent heat stability and premium extraction quality. Features a patented ergonomic 58mm porta filter for superb extraction. These are the same porta filters used on Rancilio commercial machines.
· Steaming/Hot Water - Featuring a commercial grade chrome-plated steam wand, the Rancilio Silvia quickly delivers plenty of steam for milk frothing and hot boiling water for your Americano or a cup of tea.
· Brew Group - Inspired by Rancilio's professional espresso machines, this chrome-plated brass group ensures even heat and water distribution, resulting in highly consistent espresso extraction.
· Pressure Release System - The commercial-grade pressure relief system utilizes a 3-way solenoid valve which makes for easier cleanup — either by reducing splatter from an inadvertently removed portafilter or by reducing post-brew drip, effecting a dried-out coffee ground "puck."
· 67 oz Water Tank - The water reservoir is removable, making for easy regular care. You can fill it while operating or by taking it out and filling it from the sink.
· 15 BAR Heavy Duty Pump - A powerful water pump will effectively force water through your coffee grounds and extract full flavor.
· 12 oz Brass Boiler and Three Thermostats - Brass evenly distributes heat, so this boiler will get up to temperature quickly and easily maintain it through multiple repetitive uses. The thermostats monitor the espresso, steam and boiler heat to ensure excellent espresso extraction without worrying about overheating.
· Stainless Steel Construction - Brushed stainless steel case, rust resistant steel frame, stainless steel bolts, screws, heating element and only the finest fittings and tubing give this machine a sleek, industrial and functional design.
· Plug n Play - Requiring no special plumbing or electrical outlets, you can easily plug the Silvia right in and it's ready to operate.
· Portafilter and Filter Baskets - The Silvia comes with a commercial-grade, heavy-duty chrome plated brass portafilter and two stainless steel filter baskets (one for single shot, one for double shot) which measure 58mm in diameter.
· Drip/Cup Tray and Warmer - The stainless-steel drip pan and cup tray are easy to remove and clean. Plus, a warming surface on the top of the machine gives you a space to warm your cup before you pour your espresso, keeping it at the right temperature — an essential element of fine espresso.
Prices will vary due to the many different configurations available
Egro BYO Technology with fixed tablet
Next with Android Tablet
Top Milk $22,700.00
$15,500 to $17,500
Egro One Touch Pure Coffee
Egro One Top Milk XP $19,600.00
Simonelli ProntoBar $11,500.00
Rancilio Egro Zero Quick Milk
Rancilio Egro Zero Pure Coffee
Jura GigaX7 Professional $9,995.00
Water Connect Kits are Available,
see Water Connect Fill KIts in page selections left column